Thursday, July 16, 2009

Out of Control...



It's been a tough couple of weeks. Going out, having fun, getting out of control. All in one night. I can tell you it's putting a burden on my health. Not to mention that I have to make it into work the next day. Then do it all over again.

So we really did have a pool party last Saturday at Summer Jam • Grospeville 2009. I'm sure you've all seen the pics. All I can say is that sometimes you just have to get loose with it. Poetics highlights are as follow (as much as I can remember anyway):

- Drinking beer
- Listening / Dancing to irie reggae sounds
- Apparently had "joos"
- Taking a lot of pictures
- Trying to kiss everyone
- More dancing
- Rain
- Jumping in the pool
- Running around in my underwear (I don't know if this is true)
- My nose bleeding
- Rock Band

If you have further information of my nigh, please comment...

- Poetic

No comments:

Post a Comment